The long awaited “we’re reopening” post!
Following the Prime Ministers announcement on June 23rd, we are delighted to announce that our doors shall reopen from Saturday 4th July!
From Monday 6th July, our plan is to open from Midday until 8pm, with food being served from all day until 8pm.
To reserve a table, inside or out, please either call us on 01305 250445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we shall get back to you.
Whilst we are both delighted and excited about this and cannot wait to see you, we are also under a lot of pressure with the strict guidelines that have been put in place.
To ensure ours, and your safety, we have put a number of measures in place. We will be relying on you to take responsibility for your own actions and to follow our guidelines.
As we reopen the following shall apply:
- Bookings highly recommended for dining tables (Maximum of 6 people)
- Bookings recommended for drinking tables (Maximum of 4 people)
- Everything will be table service, inside and out, dining and drinking
- There will be no ‘vertical drinking’
- In support of the NHS track & trace system, you will be required to provide contact details at the time of booking and/or on arrival
- There will be one entrance and one exit, you will be required to wait upon entry, someone will greet you and seat you
- Hand santiser shall be provided for use on entry to the building and toilets
- Toilets shall be one in, one out
- The rear beer garden and children’s play area shall remain closed for now
We shall be running a reduced menu for the first couple of weeks (sadly this will not include our carvery) this is to allow us to keep up with demand whilst maintaining social distancing in the kitchen
Please remember that we, like you, are learning this current ‘new normal’. There will be new challenges faced on a daily basis. We will be working extremely hard. Please be patient. Please be kind.
Everything stated is subject to change. We shall update this page as frequently as we make changes, and as the rules are relaxed.
Phew! That is a lot to take on board and we really do appreciate your support and cooperation.
We hope to see you soon,
Shelley & The Team @ The Sun Inn