We are now open from 11am – 10pm, with food being served all day from 12pm until 9pm.
To reserve a table inside please call us on 01305 250445
Whilst we are delighted to be able to welcome you through our doors, we are also under a lot of pressure with the strict guidelines that have been put in place.
To ensure ours, and your safety, we have put a number of measures in place. These measures are constantly being reviewed and there will be changes as we move forward.
As always, we will be relying on you to take responsibility for your own actions and to follow these guidelines.
Our ‘New Normal’:
- Bookings are highly recommended for inside dining tables (Maximum of 6 people)
- Outside seating is a first come, first served basis
- You will require a face mask for entry in to, and for moving around the building
- If you are exempt, we politely request that you carry an exemption card with you during your visit
- Everything will be table service, inside and out, dining and drinking
- Disposable menus shall be provided
- In support of the NHS track & trace system, you will be required to provide contact details on arrival
- If you can, please download the NHS Covid-19 test & trace app – it’s super easy to use and speeds things up on your arrival!
- There will be one entrance and one exit, you will be required to wait upon entry, someone will greet you and seat you
- Hand santiser shall be provided for use on entry to the building and toilets
- Toilets shall be one in, one out
- The children’s play area shall remain closed for now
Our carvery and pub classics menu are available every day, see here for Food Service Times
We shall be limiting the number of people we seat at any one time, this is to allow us to keep up with demand whilst maintaining social distancing in the kitchen
Please remember that we, like you, are learning this current ‘new normal’.
There will be new challenges faced on a daily basis.
We will be working extremely hard.
Please be patient. Please be kind.
Everything stated is subject to change. We shall update this page as frequently as we make changes, and as the rules are relaxed.
Phew! That is a lot to take on board and we really do appreciate your support and cooperation.
We hope to see you soon,
Shelley & The Team @ The Sun Inn